Monday, October 24, 2016

We changed our name

Hello crafties.

It's been a very very long time since I have posted anything on my blog. Life has been busy as always and we have moved into a house from our little apartment. My husband and I are very thankful to be able to move into our new home which will serve as a new nest and hopefully our family will grow in numbers soon in the near future. I have also decided to change the blog name from XhCreations to Loopyknots Handmade. I think it is easier to remember and it is kind of cute...
Teehee... Please follow or like us on facebook and Instagram @loopyknotshandmade.  : )

Let's switch over to the crafting side of this post...

For a couple of months now, I haven't really crafted too much with making cards or scrapbooking.
However, I have actually found my new love in making Baby mobiles. It all started around a year or two ago when my friend wanted me to help her complete her nursery by making a baby mobile.
She wanted a woodland theme and so I crocheted 4 cute little animals, a lion, bunny, koala, bear and ofcourse a smiling sun!

After that, I made 2 more mobiles as a baby shower gift for 2 of my colleagues. The first one was a fox sleeping in air balloon and the other one an elephant flying in the sky holding balloons. Check out these cuties below...

They are made with mixed media, ranging from yarn, felt, ribbons, pom pom trim, plastic doll eyes, embroidery hoop, etc...

See you till the next post...










No comments:

Post a Comment