Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa Claus Wreath

Another Christmas wreath! I made this for my friend, Kendall... And I met her today and gave it to her. I'm glad that she likes them! Instead of the round wreath... I though a square one would be kinda different and cute. I had to roll dozens of the white paper to make the background... That was time consuming but totally worth it! The Santa claus is made out of red and creamy white felt using a silhouette machine design as a template... I actually did not have any red cardstock and thus I used felt which turned out better... I need to remember to buy red cardstock! And the papers are from the Echo Park Christmas collection.

Anyways, here it is!
Thanks for looking and if you like it please be my fan! Teehee...

Liv.



No comments:

Post a Comment