Monday, November 8, 2010

What if? Wednesday Card Sketch Challenge N310

Today's card What if? Wednesday Card Sketch Challenge N310. I wanted to make a card using the little angle image that I stamped a few weeks ago and ended up not using it... Voila! It turned out to be perfect for this card... I went to Daiso yesterday and bought a bunch or ribbons including the blue organza and crochet ribbon on this card... Everything they sell there is $2 but I always end up spending $30.. Hahaha... Anyways... Happy Monday guys! and I may be posting another card later today coz it is my day off today...

Cheers!
Liv.

Cherish Card

Cherish Card Close up

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty - beautiful embellishments! Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors and love the pearl accents. Thanks for playing along with us at Repeat Impressions.

    ReplyDelete