Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas cards and magnet

Hi... It's been a long time since I post anything... I've been making cards but just did not have the time to post them on my blog... Today I'd like to share Christmas cards that I made about a week ago. I've been playing quite a bit with my silhouette machine and made the the font, snowflakes, Santa claus, penguin and etc. It really helps with creativity and to create easy but unique cards! Also... I just bought a cuttlebug! (I've been eyeing on this thing for such a long time and finally decided that it is time!) everyone should buy it! I like that it is compact and it has a suction that sticks to the table for ease of use! Next up will be the nestabilities by spellbinders... Gosh! This is really making a big hole on my wallet! Hahahaha...

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys my cards! And I will be posting my other cards that I made for the 2sketches4 you blog challenge!

Santa has come to town!


Christmas tree


X'mas penguin



Liv.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment